Oct. 18, 2022
The hydraulic press brake includes a stand, a table and a clamping plate, the table is placed on the stand, the table consists of a base and a platen, the base is connected to the clamping plate by a hinge, the base consists of a seat shell, a coil and a cover plate, the coil is placed in the recess of the seat shell, and the top of the recess is covered with a cover plate. In use, the coil is energized by the wire, and when energized, it exerts a gravitational force on the platen, thus achieving the clamping of the thin plate between the platen and the base. Thanks to the electromagnetic force clamping, the platen can be made into a variety of workpiece requirements, and the workpiece with side walls can be processed.
If the hydraulic press brake is properly used and maintained, it will prolong its service life. The following will specifically introduce the maintenance content of the hydraulic press brake.
1. The first step in the use of press brake we need to turn on the power of the press brake, the way to turn on the power is very simple, the user only needs to open the key switch on the control panel and then press the oil pump to achieve the normal start of the Press Brake, generally after the normal start we are able to hear the sound of the oil pump rotation, the user can determine whether the Press Brake is running normally according to the sound.
2. press brake normal rotation after the user needs to press brake stroke adjustment, this step is mainly to check whether the press brake can carry out normal work, the specific operation of the press brake in the upper die down to the bottom of the distance need to ensure that there can be a plate thickness gap, the need for manual testing. Of course, if the operation is relatively skilled can use electric for debugging, so that the speed of travel adjustment will be faster.
3. In the press brake stroke adjustment after the user needs to choose the size of the prsee notch, according to the thickness of the plate they need to bend to determine the size of the press notch. For example, we want to bend 5mm thick material, then you need to choose 50mm prsee notch, according to the detailed instructions to determine the size and range of press.
4. When the user does the above preparatory prsee work can be placed after the plate material Press Brake slot suitable location, and then use your foot on the foot switch can start prsee the plate material, it should be noted that the Press Brake pedal is to follow the principle of pedal work, release to stop working.
1. New hydraulic press brake after a month of use, check the oil pipe bend deformation, such as abnormal should be replaced, after two months of use, should tighten all the fittings of the joint, the operation should be turned off, the system no pressure.
2. monthly cleaning of hydraulic components (substrate, valve, motor, pump, oil pipe, etc.) to avoid dirt into the system, can not use cleaning agents.
1. Hydraulic press brake hydraulic oil used for ISO HM46 or MOBIL DTE25.
2. Weekly check the oil level of the tank, such as hydraulic system maintenance should also be viewed after the oil level below the oil window should be filled with hydraulic oil.
3. System oil temperature should be between 35 ℃ ~ 60 ℃, shall not exceed 70 ℃, such as too high will lead to oil quality and accessories of metamorphosis damage.
4. New hydraulic Press Brake operation 2000 hours after the oil should be changed, after each operation 4000 ~ 6000 hours after the oil should be changed, each oil change, should clean the oil tank.
1. Hydraulic Press Brake tools have related alarms or oil quality is not clean and other filter anomalies, should be replaced.
2. Each oil change, the filter should be replaced or completely cleaned.
3. The air filter on the oil tank, every 3 months to check the cleaning, 1 year replacement.
We are Shaanxi Haowen Equipment Co., LTD.Are you interested in learning more about hydraulic Press Brake and how they can benefit you? Contact us today to secure an expert consultation!
Find Us On
Get in Touch
Ruisen-Yunfeng Building, No.29 Nanerhuan East Road, Xi'An 710054 Shaanxi Province, China.